Craig A. Wendorf, Ph.D
I am a Professor of Psychology at the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point (UWSP). A central Wisconsin native, I came to UWSP in 2001. I became Department Chair in 2010.
Broadly speaking, I am interested in social and cultural psychology, the scholarship of teaching and learning, and statistical methods. Of course, these interests are not mutually exclusive; in fact, most of my work spans more than one of these categories.
- Social and Cultural Psychology: Justice, fairness, and morality; social and political values; cultural and evolutionary psychology.
- Statistics and Research Methods: Structural equation modeling; multilevel modeling; confidence intervals; effect sizes.
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Social psychology of education; student evaluations of teaching; faculty development.
- PSYC 110: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC 200: Research Methods in Psychology
- PSYC 300/500: Statistics for Psychologists
- PSYC 301: Personality Psychology
- PSYC 320: Social Psychology
- PSYC 322: Psychology and Culture